Forum de Mastadou
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum de Mastadou

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

pour les fans du WU

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Moctezuma
Binouzeur Fou
Binouzeur Fou
Moctezuma

pour les fans du WU Empty
MessageSujet: pour les fans du WU   pour les fans du WU Icon_minitimeVen 11 Fév - 14:45

pour ceux qui aimerait voir rza ou raekwon ou inspectah deck...

SOIREE PLAYTIME
RZA - LAB

Rap/Reggae/Soul-Funk
le 25/02/2005

LA CARTONNERIE - REIMS
84 rue du docteur Lemoine
51100 REIMS

18,10 €

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

RAEKWON + INSPECTAH DECK

26/02/2005

LE CABARET SAUVAGE-PARC VILLETTE
59 bd Mac Donald
75019 PARIS
29,00 €

et puis RZA se diversifie...
* RZA will sign more artists to his Wu-Tang Records / Damon Dash Music Group, including female singer Thea, and west coast Killa Beez (Northstar, Black Knights)

* RZA was chosen by Method Man to be the sole producer on his next LP

* Busta Rhymes will executive produce Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Part II

* RZA will be working with Pink :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mastadou
Grand Admin en Chef
Grand Admin en Chef
Mastadou

Localité : In Ze Place to Be

MessageSujet: Re: pour les fans du WU   pour les fans du WU Icon_minitimeVen 11 Fév - 17:30

Moctezuma a écrit:

* RZA will be working with Pink :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Il me decoit trop sur ce coup la... Thumb down :puker: Confused
http://mastadou.no-ip.com
Moctezuma
Binouzeur Fou
Binouzeur Fou
Moctezuma

MessageSujet: Re: pour les fans du WU   pour les fans du WU Icon_minitimeVen 11 Fév - 18:26

moi pas du tout !!!
je n'aime pas particulierement ce que fait Pink, mais je la respecte
pour son dernier album, on lui a proposé de se le faire produire par les neptunes, ce qui assurait le succes, elle se la serait joué pote des rappeurs, et elle a refusé... elle a préféré un producteur inconnu, sans réputation, de country je crois...
donc je trouve que c'etait osé de sa part, elle a pas cedé à la facilité... elle voulait faire SON truc et pas un album formaté...donc je pense que si rza produit certains de ces titres, c'est vraiment par conviction et pas juste pour etre commercial et attirer des ados qui veulent se la jouer rebel et achetent un album parce qu'il est produit par un pseudo gars de la rue... thumleft
Mastadou
Grand Admin en Chef
Grand Admin en Chef
Mastadou

MessageSujet: Re: pour les fans du WU   pour les fans du WU Icon_minitimeVen 11 Fév - 20:32

That's right my nigazzzz
I don't want that I don't want that I don't want that I don't want that I don't want that
WU-KILLAH
Think Differently Music
Think Differently Music
WU-KILLAH

MessageSujet: Re: pour les fans du WU   pour les fans du WU Icon_minitimeVen 11 Fév - 21:45

Citation :
Wu-Tang Records / Damon Dash Music Group

c'est quoi ce bordel !!!!! alors il colabore vraiment avec Rockafella ??? Mad
WU-KILLAH
Think Differently Music
Think Differently Music
WU-KILLAH

MessageSujet: Re: pour les fans du WU   pour les fans du WU Icon_minitimeVen 11 Fév - 21:50

Au fait quelles sont tes sources ?
Mastadou
Grand Admin en Chef
Grand Admin en Chef
Mastadou

MessageSujet: Re: pour les fans du WU   pour les fans du WU Icon_minitimeVen 11 Fév - 22:28

oui on veut des sources parceque ca sent le mensonge et les conneries ton histoire...
Thumb down pukel shakng2 Question
Moctezuma
Binouzeur Fou
Binouzeur Fou
Moctezuma

MessageSujet: Re: pour les fans du WU   pour les fans du WU Icon_minitimeSam 12 Fév - 17:04

pour les concerts vous pouvez verifier sur fnac.com ou sur le site des alles de concert
pour les infos j'ai eu rza au tel hierpour les fans du WU Action-smiley-035
WU-KILLAH
Think Differently Music
Think Differently Music
WU-KILLAH

MessageSujet: Re: pour les fans du WU   pour les fans du WU Icon_minitimeSam 12 Fév - 23:17

Mozafuka gimme the messa... euh the address !!!
Moctezuma
Binouzeur Fou
Binouzeur Fou
Moctezuma

MessageSujet: Re: pour les fans du WU   pour les fans du WU Icon_minitimeLun 14 Fév - 15:59

Cathartic 'I Go Through Life' will appear on Ol' Dirty's final LP, due March 22.

Three months ago, the Wu-Tang Clan were planning to come back with a vengeance. They had just regrouped for a live show in New Jersey, and immediately decided to recapture the energy on wax by recording all-new material together. But the very day after that show — a show Ol' Dirty Bastard missed out on, because he arrived too late — all their plans fell apart when the rapper collapsed in the lounge of Wu-Tang's studio and died of an overdose.

"What happened was, I wanted to do [the album]," RZA said. "I had everybody in. Dirty was right there, you know what I mean? But now that he's not in like that, it's going to take some time."

So instead, the surviving Clan members have recorded a track, the first time in "three years or more" that they've done so together, in tribute to the late rapper (see "Rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard Dies") to be included on ODB's last album, due out March 22. "I Go Through Life" showcases the various members of the Wu-Tang as they "speak about what happened, what we feel about it, who [ODB] is, what he meant to us," RZA said. One of the lyrics reflects their wish that they could turn back the clock: "I go through life pretending/ That time will change the ending."

"But nah, what's done is done," RZA said. "Nothing won't change it. What's done can't be undone. We all love ODB, we're all going to miss him. ODB lives on, because Wu-Tang is forever. This song is a tribute to his cause, his life. It feels good."

It doesn't just feel good for the Wu-Tang, who knew ODB best and who could use a little catharsis (see "RZA Eulogizes At ODB's Funeral: 'He Was A Unique Soul' "), but for others as well, considering the response RZA said he's getting for this "very emotional" track.

"Actually, I played it to Quentin [Tarantino] two weeks ago, he was in the studio, and he went, 'Man!' He caught tingles up his spine," RZA said. "I played it to him again, at the same location, and he caught the same tingles! He had a lot of friends here, and they were all feeling the vibe. Some people are saying that Method Mad has probably the strongest verse on there. He gave a nice pullout."

Most of the verses were recorded in separate sessions, "the way most things are done these days," RZA said — half in the studio, half over the Internet. He first snagged Method Man for the initial session in California, and then got GZA, Raekwon and Masta Killa together in New York. Since the rest of the members were in different cities — such as Cappadonna, who was in Miami — RZA sent them files, which they e-mailed back, until he came up with the final version.

Even though it's going to take a while for the Wu-Tang to "marinate" and come back together like they once hoped, RZA said not to count out a reunion album later in the year, "maybe fourth quarter," after they get out a few more solo projects: "Let the big boys come out one more time." So far, Busta Rhymes will executive produce the upcoming Raekwon album — a sort of part two to Only Built 4 Cuban Linx — since 2005 marks the 10th anniversary of that album, RZA said, while he's going to turn his attention to Method Man.

"Method Man is about to start his new album, and they told him to choose a producer, and he chose me!" RZA said in somewhat disbelief. "Wow. At this level, he can get anyone to do his album, especially for the kind of money he can get his budgets and sh--, excuse my language. But he asked me."

RZA's also hoping to break a few new artists with the help of Damon Dash and his new record label (which will be releasing the ODB album jointly with the Wu imprint), such as a relatively unknown singer who will be featured on his score for the upcoming Jet Li movie "Unleashed," as well as a few West Coast rappers. And just to keep it interesting, RZA's got a more well-known singer he's been tinkering around with — and not someone you would suspect.

"I don't want to blow the whistle," he said, "but me and Pink have been hanging together the past four days, working on her stuff. She's bringing me in for my particular element; I'm bringing the grunge. She's cool; she's got it rocking (see "Pink Says The Fire Is Back And She's Pissed Off Again"). It's epic.You're going to enjoy it. So it's going to be one of those years. A lot of product is going to come out of my camp."
WU-KILLAH
Think Differently Music
Think Differently Music
WU-KILLAH

MessageSujet: Re: pour les fans du WU   pour les fans du WU Icon_minitimeLun 14 Fév - 18:30

Citation :
"Method Man is about to start his new album, and they told him to choose a producer, and he chose me!" RZA said in somewhat disbelief. "Wow. At this level, he can get anyone to do his album, especially for the kind of money he can get his budgets and sh--, excuse my language. But he asked me."
pour les fans du WU Prosterne

Citation :
Most of the verses were recorded in separate sessions, "the way most things are done these days," RZA said — half in the studio, half over the Internet. He first snagged Method Man for the initial session in California, and then got GZA, Raekwon and Masta Killa together in New York. Since the rest of the members were in different cities — such as Cappadonna, who was in Miami — RZA sent them files, which they e-mailed back, until he came up with the final version.
Mad pour les fans du WU Preocupe
Citation :
RZA's also hoping to break a few new artists with the help of Damon Dash and his new record label
pour les fans du WU Mateau pour les fans du WU Gerbe

je suis extrement septique quand à la qualité du futur album du wu....
Mastadou
Grand Admin en Chef
Grand Admin en Chef
Mastadou

MessageSujet: Re: pour les fans du WU   pour les fans du WU Icon_minitimeLun 14 Fév - 19:50

Je le sens pas mais alors PAS du tout... What the fuck ?!? What the fuck ?!? scratch
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: pour les fans du WU   pour les fans du WU Icon_minitime

pour les fans du WU
Page 1 sur 1