Forum de Mastadou
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum de Mastadou

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

anti-inmigratory law 4437

+3
tonio
sheyrem le libre penseur
patty
7 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
patty
Obsedé par mastadou.com
Obsedé par mastadou.com
patty

Localité : ici et lá

anti-inmigratory law 4437 Empty
MessageSujet: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 0:51

i know that all countries have the right to accept (weither they agree or not) inmigrants or reject them but if you have the issue and the latins (case usa) are the biggest minority of the country and we represent almost the 25% of the incomings... WHY ARE WE CATALOG AS DELINCUENTS, LAW BREAKERS, THIEVES!!! i just think this laws sucks and i says somethin' like this:
if you help an inmigrant... you brake law and you go to jail.
if you're an inmigrant... you're a delincuent!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean i know they have the right to defend their country and belive me when i say that i don´t like that my people have to beg for a job and for make real the american dream!! i mean i just to unfear that my land or better say governors, politics and all the people with power, it's not good enough to provide mexicans with all we need and instead we have to look in other direction because we can´t reach it in our own country!!!! we have to work in other places to have somethin' to eat and live....!!!!
i just so unfear, we might have to look it somewhere else but that doesn make us thieves or bad people.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
sheyrem le libre penseur
Foteur daurtografe an erbeu
sheyrem le libre penseur

Localité : dans ton cucu velu

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 1:52

the problem is that american are special and we all know that their gouvernement is.... so crazy... i know that it's not good but how can we do ? everybody know this but we can't do nothing and they don't care about the rest of the world... except for petrol... but patty don't forget that in france you're welcome Very Happy
tonio
Peace Man du Forum
Peace Man du Forum
tonio

Localité : Madrid

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 5:23

Faites chié à écrire des textes aussi long...
Que voulezvous qu'a 4h23 on lise ça.....
Moctezuma
Binouzeur Fou
Binouzeur Fou
Moctezuma

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 9:12

faut le lire à 8h comme moi, c'est mieux...
WU-KILLAH
Think Differently Music
Think Differently Music
WU-KILLAH

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 10:15

Citation :
we have to work in other places to have somethin' to eat and live....!!!!

in France too, that's why eventually I'll leave the country !
sheyrem le libre penseur
sheyrem le libre penseur

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 12:29

WU-KILLAH a écrit:
Citation :
we have to work in other places to have somethin' to eat and live....!!!!

in France too, that's why eventually I'll leave the country !

I don't think so !!!!
WU-KILLAH
Think Differently Music
Think Differently Music
WU-KILLAH

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 13:19

Pourquoi "I don't think so ?"
WU-KILLAH
Think Differently Music
Think Differently Music
WU-KILLAH

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 13:24

Citation :
if you're an inmigrant... you're a delincuent!!!!!!!!!!!

well I didn't read the law, but I guess it says "if you're an ILLEGAL immigrant, you're a delincuent". That's a big diference. But I can't speak about something I havn't read, but I heard people are upset about this law.
Moctezuma
Binouzeur Fou
Binouzeur Fou
Moctezuma

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 18:50

like raphael said, i'm doing the opposite, leaving a "developped" country to go to a "poor" country... you see, me too i'm leaving my country to eat and live (also for other reasons jeje) !!!!

Dernière édition par le Dim 2 Avr - 18:54, édité 1 fois
patty
Obsedé par mastadou.com
Obsedé par mastadou.com
patty

MessageSujet: yes it's against ilegal ones but also for their kids   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 18:51

this law propose to build a wall in the border between mexico and US, it says also that all deportations should be accelerated, all ilegal inmigrants will be penalize as the people (americans or legal inmigrants) who help them even if a doctor, for example, provide emergency aid if they are hurt, it will also penalize to the childrens that they have.

i mean i think that it's fear to protect your self but ¿does not matter the cost?; there are more that 12 millions of ilegal inmigrants in Us and by the way they are the biggest minority!!!! latins give to their country the 25% of the incomes!!!!! latins do the cheapest and harder work that normally americans don´t want to do or they can´t do. it's unfear i think for both parts but if we all have the problem why do the goverments don't try to solve it insted of just block borders and wipe out with the inmigrants????. you have ends whe the right of the other begins, the lack of humanity it's the worst deseaise.

i think this law it's even dumbest it will bring more inestability, the economy might be shake (not in a good way) and opps byt hte way.. IT IS NOT THE SOLUTION!!!!
patty
Obsedé par mastadou.com
Obsedé par mastadou.com
patty

MessageSujet: merci   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 18:58

merci gabrielitolito!!! je sais que tu m'aime and that all of you do not think that latins are scum!!!!
merci
WU-KILLAH
Think Differently Music
Think Differently Music
WU-KILLAH

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 19:31

Citation :
that all of you do not think that latins are scum!!!!

did you know we're latin too ? sunny
patty
Obsedé par mastadou.com
Obsedé par mastadou.com
patty

MessageSujet: yes   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 19:34

yes i know but i meant latinamericans, sorry!!! i gues that's why we like each other!!!!! and respect each one!!! jiji tongue
WU-KILLAH
Think Differently Music
Think Differently Music
WU-KILLAH

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 19:49

non solum americanorum abrutorum sunt sed etiam blertorum. Sed amo ! (et oui !)

That's my language !!! thumleft
WU-KILLAH
Think Differently Music
Think Differently Music
WU-KILLAH

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 19:49

PS: Nice picture !!! Wink
Moctezuma
Binouzeur Fou
Binouzeur Fou
Moctezuma

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 20:05

WU-KILLAH a écrit:
non solum americanorum abrutorum sunt sed etiam blertorum. Sed amo ! (et oui !)

homo homini lupus (that's the most important and well fitted to the topic)
Moctezuma
Binouzeur Fou
Binouzeur Fou
Moctezuma

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 20:07

WU-KILLAH a écrit:
non solum americanorum abrutorum sunt sed etiam blertorum

ah oui... j'avais même pas fait attention...
je me disais aussi... depuis quand wu-killah parle latin ?
WU-KILLAH
Think Differently Music
Think Differently Music
WU-KILLAH

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 20:50

être inférieur ! tu ne peux pas comprendre ma prose !
sheyrem le libre penseur
sheyrem le libre penseur

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Avr - 23:41

soit clement wu-killa, erare humanum es !!!!
Mastadou
Grand Admin en Chef
Grand Admin en Chef
Mastadou

Localité : In Ze Place to Be

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeLun 3 Avr - 10:45

All I got to say is that in California, in 10 years there will be more Mexican than American in the state... So I guess the american government had to do something... But as we all know, instead of trying to find solutions, it's easier to go the wrong way, and break things...
Like after September 11th... They decided to declare war to Afganistan and Irak instead of asking themselves the good questions...

Peace...
http://mastadou.no-ip.com
sheyrem le libre penseur
sheyrem le libre penseur

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeLun 3 Avr - 20:14

and they take some solution they do it at 100% in the extrem... but we have the same think with arabian in france but we can't tolk of a problem and i think the meltin pot of culture it's a good think but i the original country loose some origine and his culture it became bad and the problem is that in france, france is loosing some tradition... and know the question is --->it is good or not ? and i think just that mixing population give many problems but many good things... now everybody have is own reflection... but i don't want to tolk about this hours and hours but for mexican i think US is not faire but i don't know very well the problem... but some times US are too hard and i think it's the problem with mexican population..
WU-KILLAH
Think Differently Music
Think Differently Music
WU-KILLAH

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeLun 3 Avr - 21:02

Déja qu'en français c'est chaud, en anglais c'est ..... difficile a comprendre Shocked
patty
Obsedé par mastadou.com
Obsedé par mastadou.com
patty

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeLun 3 Avr - 21:34

Mastadou a écrit:
All I got to say is that in California, in 10 years there will be more Mexican than American in the state... So I guess the american government had to do something... But as we all know, instead of trying to find solutions, it's easier to go the wrong way, and break things...
Like after September 11th... They decided to declare war to Afganistan and Irak instead of asking themselves the good questions...

Peace...

yes, i agree and also a few days ago the president Bush came down to Mexico and he said that we are friends and we respect the human right of the inmigrants but hell nooooooo!!!!! more that 4 persons die everyday in their intent to cross the border and not only because of the hot but also because of the cross fire of the border police and what make me more dessapointed is that Mexico (goverment) says also "yes we are best buddies" just because they are afraid to stand up against US, for example in the meeting of the ONU (about irak) Mexico give the vote to NO ATTACK and Bush get mad... after that the merchandise producers of tuna in mexico were blocked by the US, i mean if you are suposed to be friends why do you have to punish them if they dont agree with your actions?????
most of americans didn´t mind the vote of mexico, most of it because we are not a developed country and we are not an economy force, so they didn´t care a lot but now it's different because the problem is in their own country!! so i guess change the perspective a little hum! silent
patty
Obsedé par mastadou.com
Obsedé par mastadou.com
patty

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeLun 3 Avr - 21:37

oh, bien sure........... merci wu-killah!!! Embarassed
at least there is someone who appreciate the pic!!!!! Laughing
i like it too lol!
could i be more narcisist????? je je je i really hope not!!!!! Laughing
JustFormidable
Insomniaque Cannois du Forum
Insomniaque Cannois du Forum
JustFormidable

Localité : ici par là juste à coté en ce moment

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitimeLun 3 Avr - 23:09

WU-KILLAH a écrit:
Déja qu'en français c'est chaud, en anglais c'est ..... difficile a comprendre Shocked

Si tu veux, wu, je peux élever le débat avec 2 3 pics des traces de ce cher M.

Lol
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: anti-inmigratory law 4437   anti-inmigratory law 4437 Icon_minitime

anti-inmigratory law 4437
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant