Forum de Mastadou
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum de Mastadou

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

interview de rza

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Moctezuma
Binouzeur Fou
Binouzeur Fou
Moctezuma

interview de rza Empty
MessageSujet: interview de rza   interview de rza Icon_minitimeDim 1 Mai - 15:09

Citation :
Last time MTV talked to you, you mentioned going in the studio with Pink and Method Man. Is that still happening?
"I've been in the studio with Method Man for the past 6 weeks working on his album. As for Pink, me and her been vibing and socializing for the past month. We recorded something just vibing out, but nothing concrete yet.�

How do you feel about your book finally being completed and out in the public and when are your other books coming out?
"I think it�s great. The response has been overwhelming. I have little kids come up to me saying [The Wu-Tang Manual] changed their lives and perspectives on life. Many people show up at the in store signing, more than at an album release. One girl came up to me and said she had bought ten copies of the book and gave it away to all her girlfriends to read. So I�m very happy with it. I can�t tell you when the second part is coming out, we�re keeping that a secret for the moment.�

When/or can we expect a new Wu-Tang Clan record?
"No comment."

Is there anything new you are working on that you want to let the general public know about?
"What I�m very excited bout now are two artists from abroad I�m working with. First artist is a rapper of Moroccan origin called Cilvaringz who joined the Wu-Tang extended family in 1999 and has recently finished recording his debut album featuring guest appearances by Raekwon, Method Man, The RZA, Masta Killa and Ghostface Killa. His album will definitely give fans the nostalgic feeling of the old Wu-Tang stuff and it features old production by myself, 4th Disciple, Allah Mathematics and True Master. The fans are gonna love this one when it drops early next year.

The second artist I�m very excited about is a very talented singer by the name of Thea. She�s my new artist of Dutch origin and her single/title song for the movie Unleashed (Jet Li & Morgan Freeman) �Baby Boy,� is currently getting heavy rotation overseas. I think she�s the new sensation so we�ve been putting in a lot of work for her debut album also scheduled to drop soon.

I also shot a video for the second title song for [Unleashed], called �Unleash Me� with special video appearances by Method Man and actor Tro Garity.�
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
WU-KILLAH
Think Differently Music
Think Differently Music
WU-KILLAH

interview de rza Empty
MessageSujet: Re: interview de rza   interview de rza Icon_minitimeDim 1 Mai - 17:04

Citation :
I have little kids come up to me saying [The Wu-Tang Manual] changed their lives and perspectives on life

pfffffff no comment ...

Citation :
When/or can we expect a new Wu-Tang Clan record?
"No comment."
deux maniere de l'interpréter: soit il en a ras le cul des divisions internes et ça commence a le stresser donc il préfere pas en parler.
soit il y bosse et prépare la big surprise...

Citation :
oroccan origin called Cilvaringz who joined the Wu-Tang extended family in 1999 and has recently finished recording his debut album featuring guest appearances by Raekwon, Method Man, The RZA, Masta Killa and Ghostface Killa. His album will definitely give fans the nostalgic feeling of the old Wu-Tang stuff and it features old production by myself, 4th Disciple, Allah Mathematics and True Master. The fans are gonna love this one when it drops early next year.

ça peut etre tres bon faudra voir...mais c'est quand meme bizare qu'en feat tu voit quasiement tout le wu sur des albums et pas d'album du groupe (et c'est toujours les meme qui sont dispos pour faire des feat alors que d'autre on les voit plus du tout)
Mastadou
Grand Admin en Chef
Grand Admin en Chef
Mastadou

Localité : In Ze Place to Be

interview de rza Empty
MessageSujet: Re: interview de rza   interview de rza Icon_minitimeLun 2 Mai - 0:49

Moctezuma a écrit:
The fans are gonna love this one when it drops early next year.

I like that...
Sinon co-sign avec Wu killah!!!
http://mastadou.no-ip.com
Moctezuma
Binouzeur Fou
Binouzeur Fou
Moctezuma

interview de rza Empty
MessageSujet: Re: interview de rza   interview de rza Icon_minitimeMar 3 Mai - 3:17

WU-KILLAH a écrit:
Citation :
I have little kids come up to me saying [The Wu-Tang Manual] changed their lives and perspectives on life

pfffffff no comment ...

c'est clair que c'est ridicule...
Mastadou
Grand Admin en Chef
Grand Admin en Chef
Mastadou

Localité : In Ze Place to Be

interview de rza Empty
MessageSujet: Re: interview de rza   interview de rza Icon_minitimeMar 3 Mai - 10:47

Moctezuma a écrit:
WU-KILLAH a écrit:
Citation :

pfffffff no comment ...

c'est clair que c'est ridicule...

Mais mais... vous ne comprenez donc rien??? Mais Rza a changé mon way of life... je suis devenu un autre homme en lisant son booking (drogue, alcool et game of chess)...
lol
http://mastadou.no-ip.com
Contenu sponsorisé

interview de rza Empty
MessageSujet: Re: interview de rza   interview de rza Icon_minitime

interview de rza
Page 1 sur 1