Forum de Mastadou
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum de Mastadou

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

ODB

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Moctezuma
Binouzeur Fou
Binouzeur Fou
Moctezuma

ODB Empty
MessageSujet: ODB   ODB Icon_minitimeMer 6 Avr - 12:40

Citation :
Fans of late rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard will have a chance to intersect with his legacy by entering the contest "ODB Forever: the Remix Project." Fans can download an a cappella vocal track of the song "Dirty Dirty" and use it as source material for a remix. The new version can then be uploaded to the Web site of the Damon Dash Music Group, which will release ODB's posthumous album.

A panel of judges, including Wu-Tang Clan mastermind RZA, Dash and DJ Clark Kent, will choose the best remix, which will appear as a B-side to a future ODB single. The winner will also receive prizes such as Pro Keds sneakers, State Property clothing and a subscription to Scratch magazine.

The finished version of "Dirty Dirty" sports a guest spot by MC Rhymefest and production by Mark Ronson. Although it already appeared on the mix album "Osirus" earlier this year, it will be available for free download from the DDMG Web site for fans that purchase ODB's "A Son Unique," due June 21.

Although the album's track list is not yet confirmed, RZA told Billboard.com in February that about five tracks on which he collaborated with ODB will likely make the final cut, including "The Stomp Part 2," on which ODB "got a chance to be his crazy self."

"I also helped guide tracks produced by other people," RZA said. "I think we may end up with a 13- to 16-cut album, so you'll have about 35% of that Wu flavor, that abstract noise, you know what I mean? The songs I did with him -- if anything makes it to the radio, I'll be surprised." Other producers lending a hand on the set include the Neptunes, Just Blaze and DJ Premier.

The RZA-produced album track "Intoxicated," which features Method Man, Raekwon and Macy Gray, was recently serviced to U.S. radio outlets for airplay consideration.

l'album sort normalement le 21 juin
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
sheyrem le libre penseur
Foteur daurtografe an erbeu
Foteur daurtografe an erbeu
sheyrem le libre penseur

Localité : dans ton cucu velu

ODB Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ODB   ODB Icon_minitimeMer 6 Avr - 22:10

Ben, sa tue mais si je comprend bien c'est un mega remix de ODB avec les zics qu'il avait sori et celle qu'il avait laissait dans l'ombre ???
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ODB
Page 1 sur 1